Raypak C-R336A Millivolt Cast Iron ASME Pool/Spa Heater; 332500 BTU, Natural, #50 Burner, Copper Tubing
This design has a constant pilot, sitting just below a small generator. This generator uses the heat of the pilot flame to generate small amounts of power (milli-voltage, or thousands of a volt). This trickle of power is then used to operate the rest of the system. The pilot operates at about 500 BTUH.
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards.
- Millivolt Controls - No power source is required for the Raypak Millivolt heater. All operating electricity is supplied by the pilot thermocouple.
- 125# pressure relief valve included
- Cast-Iron Headers - Rugged cast-iron headers with porcelainized waterways provide the strength that tough ASME requirements demand.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extRuudd copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Raypak gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- CPVC 2 Inch Water Connections - Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2 Inch slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105 deg F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates - The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 gpm.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- USA Pool Direct honors all manufacturer's warranties. No other warranties, expressed or implied, are granted. Customers must comply with all manufacturer's requirements. Each manufacturer grants warranties at their discretion. Terms and conditions are governed by the manufacturer. For a full Copy of USA Pool Direct's Warranty Policy Click Here
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Elevation||0 - 2000 FT|
|Application Type||Commercial (ASME)|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
|Dimensions||43" x 32.25" x 31"|