Raypak C-R336A Digital Cast Iron ASME Pool/Spa Heater; 332500 BTU, Natural, #50 Burner, Copper Tubing
This design only generates a pilot when there is a call for heat. Keeping the sensors active requires electrical power, so power must be wired to the unit. The internal transformer will accept either 120V or 240V power, and transforms it to 24V for use within the heater.
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They meet or exceed all federal and state standards.
- Flame Strength Indicator - A pool industry first! The pilot flame signal is monitored with an easy to read visual bar display. 4 bars or less indicate a weak signal, letting the service tech know that the pilot should be checked. 5 bars or more indicate good flame rectification.
- Voltage Monitor - Transformer output power can be monitored by the circuit board. This helps service techs diagnose issues quicker and more efficiently.
- Cycle Counter and Run Time Monitor - The control captures every cycle of the main gas valve as well as how long it stays open. This offers valuable and useful feedback to the service tech.
- Remote Compatible - Compatible with most major pool control and remote systems on the market today. Any two-wire or three-wire remote can connect to the heater and be integrated into the pool control system of your choice.
- Electronic Ignition - Raypak Digital heaters come standard with intermittent spark ignition pilot safety controls. What this means is that the pilot only comes on when there is a call for heat.
- Wind-Resistant Design - No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design.
- 125# pressure relief valve included
- Cast-Iron Headers - Rugged cast-iron headers with porcelainized waterways provide the strength that tough ASME requirements demand.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extRuudd copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Raypak gas heaters. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- CPVC 2 Inch Water Connections - Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2 Inch slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105 deg F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates - The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 gpm.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- USA Pool Direct honors all manufacturer's warranties. No other warranties, expressed or implied, are granted. Customers must comply with all manufacturer's requirements. Each manufacturer grants warranties at their discretion. Terms and conditions are governed by the manufacturer. For a full Copy of USA Pool Direct's Warranty Policy Click Here
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Elevation||0 - 2000 FT|
|Application Type||Commercial (ASME)|
|Pool Type||In Ground|
|Dimensions||44" x 31" x 30"|