Pentair Sta-Rite(R) CCSP Series 1-Phase Self-Priming Standard Efficiency Commercial Pump; 7.5 HP, 230 V, 39 A
The Sta-Rite CSP/CCSP Pump has an exceptional self-priming design with a hair and lint strainer installed – allowing the pump to be installed above or below water level. It is also available in a wide range of performance levels from 7-1/2 to 20 HP to handle your varied pumping needs. The CSP/CCSP Series is recognized by NEMA for a high-performance motor under continuous operation.
The Sta-Rite CSP/CCSP Pump has a cast iron construction, enclosed bronze impeller and bronze wear rings for long-lasting reliability. The back pull-out design enables servicing of normal wearing parts without disconnecting piping, while the integral design base is slotted for ease of mounting. The Sta-Rite CSP/CCSP Pump is dimensionally compatible with most installations for easier initial hook-ups or retrofits.
- Especially designed for commercial and public swimming pools and spas, aquatic facilities, water parks and fountain applications where high performance and self-priming are required
- Pump has enclosed bronze impeller and standard 6 Inch x 4 Inch A.N.S.I. flange connections (D.I.N. option available for 50 Hz models)
- The pump strainer (order separately) has capacity of 1100 Cu-in
- Both pump and strainer can be ordered with optional epoxy coated castings to provide additional performance and corrosion resistance
- USA Pool Direct honors all manufacturer's warranties. No other warranties, expressed or implied, are granted. Customers must comply with all manufacturer's requirements. Each manufacturer grants warranties at their discretion. Terms and conditions are governed by the manufacturer. For a full Copy of USA Pool Direct's Warranty Policy Click Here
|Pump Speed||Single Speed|
- Pentair CSP/CCSP Series Cast Iron Commercial Pool Pump Brochure Size: (420.92 KB)
- Pentair CSP/CCSP Series Cast Iron Commercial Pool Pump Owner's Manual Size: (1.92 MB)
- Pentair Warranty Sheet pdf Size: (1.31 MB)